Hi! I'm Debora, 32 yo, from Patagonia, Argentina. I've been living in Berlin since March of 2017 and traveling a lot that year. I terribly miss my cats and dogs back home (had 3 and 2 respectively) and I'm yet without a fix job so I'm quite flexible with schedules to adjust to your flurry friend's needs. I have been pet-sitting for some months now and I can gladly offer references.
I have a young lady cat of my own now, she is a Ragdoll, not yet one year old.
I'm a math and physics teacher (worked for 6 years in this profession) and animal lover. I was a volunteer for animal protection organizations in my hometown.
I'm very responsible and reliable, and have learnt a lot about dogs and cats while raising them. I have owned small dogs and big dogs, friendly ones and not so much, healthy ones and sadly sick ones; therefore I have collected a full spectrum of experiences.
Feel free to ask me anything you might want to know, I'm very open. I'm very aware of how important your boy/girl is for you, and I want nothing but to assure you that I'm the right choice for both of you.
Don't hesitate to contact me, no strings attached! :)
- Immobillientyp: Wohnung
- Eigene Hunde: 0
- Andere Haustiere: Lady cat
- Außenbereich: Balkon, Garten
- Ich kann Medikamente oral verabreichen
- Hundebetreuung ist meine Hauptbeschäftigung
Alle Online-Buchungen bei DogBuddy beinhalten:
- Engagierter Kundendienst & Stornoschutz
- Haustier. und Haftpflichtversicherung mit einer Deckungssumme von bis zu €2M
- Kostenlose GPS-Aufzeichnung von Gassi-Gängen
- Updates durch Bilder und Videos