I'm here in Berlin with a working holiday visa with the goal of learn german so in the meantime to help my expenses i'm into sitting pets, also because i miss my own little one...
I was raised with many animals around, so i'm used to big dogs and also small breeds. I own a mini dachshund for about four years, but he's not here with me.
I'm not into running but i can walk for hours and also i really enjoy quiet times so i can easily pass time with an active dog or a quiet one.
I share my apartment with a veterinarian student and the building is a dog friendly place. We have a garden and the neiborhood is nice to walk around and is close to Lankwitz park.
- ID Verified
- Passed assessment
- Approved by DogBuddy
- Response rate: 50%
- Response time: within a few hours
- Cancellation policy for all services: Flexible
- Property type: Apartment
- Resident dogs: 0
- Outdoor space: Balcony, Garden
- Dog CPR/first-aid certified
- I can administer oral medications
All DogBuddy bookings include:
- Dedicated support & cancellation protection
- Up to €2M public liability insurance
- Free GPS tracked walks
- Photo & video updates