Hi there! My name is Eugie and I'm a 24-year old environmental engineering student from Canada that just recently arrived in Berlin. My dog, Rex (the little black & white cocker spaniel from the pictures) stayed behind in Canada with my family so I would love to baby sit and walk dogs because I can't live without them!
I've grown up with dogs around all the time. My dog, Trazo, was my first babysitter so it only seems fair that now I return the favour :) Also, my grandma has an animal shelter and animal rights organization in Venezuela (APROA) so on family trips back to the motherland I would always volunteer and help out in any way I can. I guess to sum it all up: I really love animals!
In terms of dogsitting, I have a fair bit of freelance experience from Canada and when I was on my ERASMUS year in Paris so I would really love to continue here in Berlin! I'm completing a masters online so I'm very flexible with time and if you have a very active dog I would love to take them on a run with me or out to the park for a game of catch :)
Thanks for looking at my profile and hope to hear from you!
- Test bestanden
- Von DogBuddy überprüft
- Stammkunden: 2
- Abgeschlossene Buchungen: 7
- Antwortrate: 59%
- Stornobedingungen für alle Leistungen: Flexibel
- Immobillientyp: Wohnung
- Eigene Hunde: 0
- Außenbereich: Balkon, Garten
- Ich kann Medikamente oral verabreichen
Alle Online-Buchungen bei DogBuddy beinhalten:
- Engagierter Kundendienst & Stornoschutz
- Haustier. und Haftpflichtversicherung mit einer Deckungssumme von bis zu €2M
- Kostenlose GPS-Aufzeichnung von Gassi-Gängen
- Updates durch Bilder und Videos