I'm a veterinary medicine student from Spain. I'm living in Berlin from one year and I'm studying at the FU.
When I was a child I always had dogs, so I know how to take care of them. After that, when I started my studies of Vet, I began to take care of other dogs from people who was on holidays, or they had to work all day. I didn't have any problem with any dog. I have a lot of patience and have good feelings with them. They feel the same with me.
I can take care of old dogs or puppies, large dogs... for me is the same. Actually is my job! How could I say "no" to a dog?
I really love spend my time with dogs. They're our best friends and they will not judge us.
- Art der Immobilie: Wohnung
- Eigene Hunde: 0
- Zertifikat für Erste-Hilfe/Wiederbelebung bei Hunden
- Ich kann Medikamente oral verabreichen
- Ich kann Medikamente verabreichen, die gespritzt werden müssen
- Hundebetreuung ist meine Hauptbeschäftigung