Nothing puts a smile on my face quite like spending time with dogs, below is a summary of why I would be a great sitter for you :)
1. COMPANIONSHIP: I'm a sitter who tends to be "home" more than out and about. I'm there to provide real companionship for your pets—not just food and water.
2. SENSITIVITY: I do not leave pets alone for the first day or two (or more, depending on their needs), which helps them not to be unduly anxious about your absence.
For the same reason, I believe it's important to maintain their familiar rituals and routines. Used to sleeping with you? They're welcome to sleep with me! Dogs used to a long, interesting walk every day? Me, too—we'll be walking buddies!
3. EXPERIENCE: I have knowledge and skills in basic obedience training; puppy crate training; medications (pills, ear drops, insulin shots); and care of elderly / disabled pets. I understand the importance of maintaining prescribed diet and restricted activity, as well as giving medications on time.
4. COMMITMENT: I take commitments very seriously; if there were any doubt about my ability to care for your home/pets or about my availability for the entire period of time, I would decline the assignment. But once I commit, I don't quit!
5. COMMUNICATION: I communicate with you as often as you wish while you and your pet are a part.
- Art der Immobilie: Wohnung
- Eigene Hunde: 0
Online Buchungen beinhalten:
- Engagierter Kundendienst & Stornoschutz
- Bis zu €2M Haustier und Haftpflichtversicherung
- kostenlose über GPS geortete Gassigänge
- Updates via Bilder und Videos