Hello pet parents!
I'm Michele (23) and I would love to help care for your pet (s). I've always loved and cared for animals since my family owned a shelter for many years. I have experience in raising dogs, cats, horses and rabbits, to name a few. I recently moved to Germany to live with my boyfriend and work abroad. I am a Pricing Coordinator for a local company so my schedule is flexible.
- I feel comfortable giving medication to your dog or cat. My family dog had a bad thyroid, so I had to give him daily medication.
- Since I'm in Bogenhausen, I‘m near walking trails and homes, which is perfect if your pet loves a good walk
- I can be reached at any time of the day while watching your pet. Short-term or sudden emergencies are not a problem
- I feel comfortable taking your pet to the vet if you are busy with holidays or work
I love all animals and would like to help care for your pet. (:
More about me:
I was raised in a zoo. My step-mom and dad live on an animal shelter where we fostered, aided, and adopted a variety of indoor and outdoor pets. I have experience with administering medication (both oral and injections). In addition, I grew up with a beloved dog named Spotlight who had a bad thyroid and so I had to give him oral medication daily.
I also owned horses and donkeys for over 15 years so i am familiar with grooming, tending to, and feeding large animals. I have a deep love for all types of pets which stems from my upbringing.
I am still settling into Germany and would love to be around animals more. I'm planning on bringing my cat, Cass, to Munich next year so that he can enjoy this new country as much as I do.
- Property type: Apartment
- Resident dogs: 0
All DogBuddy bookings include:
- Dedicated support & cancellation protection
- Up to €2M public liability insurance
- Free GPS tracked walks
- Photo & video updates